Traditionally a highlight of the exhibition programme is the International Scientific Conference, organized by the “Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov” Defence Institute. In 2018 the 9th edition of the conference will take place.
The theme of the 9th International Scientific Conference, which will take place on 31st May 2018 will be „Scientific Research, Innovation and Industrial Cooperation in the interest of the Common European Defence and Security”.
The topics of the Conference are:
- Innovation and Industrial Cooperation for Defence and Security:
• European Defence Fund - Opportunities and Prospects;
• European initiatives in support of research, innovation and industrial cooperation;
• The Future Defence Research Program.
- Research, Technologies and Systems for Defence and Security:
• Armament, combat systems and technologies;
• Communication and information systems, cybersecurity;
• Military, political, social and economic aspects of defence.
The Conference objectives, as an informal forum for sharing opinions, decisions and ideas, are: to present policies, programmes and initiatives on issues in the field of defence research and industrial cooperation within the framework of EU; to explore recent developments related to the European Defence Fund as well as the opportunities for participation in projects under the Preparatory Action on Defence Research and the Future European Defence Research Program.
The Conference will be held as a part of the official calendar of the Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of the European Union. Invitations to participate in the conference are extended to the R&T Directors and Armaments Directors of the EU Members States, as well as to representatives of the European Commission and the European Defence Agency. Representatives from academia, universities and research organizations from the country and abroad will take part in this scientific forum as well.
Further information regarding the conference and the requirements of the reports layout are available on the Conference website at:http://www.di.mod.bg/hemus
Registration for participation: 07 April 2018
1. Assoc.Prof.Rosen Stankov Iliev,PhD;
2. Аssist.Prof.Rositsa Kalinova Aleksandrova;
E-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org